This is a test install.
Cloudworks Approval Server home page
Welcome to Cloudworks Approval Server, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- Tools for digital researchers
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- Course Map
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- Information literacy at the OU
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.