This is a test install.
Cloudworks Approval Server home page
Welcome to Cloudworks Approval Server, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- Course Map
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- Information literacy at the OU
- Tools for digital researchers
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.