This is a test install.
Cloudworks Approval Server home page
Welcome to Cloudworks Approval Server, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- Tools for digital researchers
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- Information literacy at the OU
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- Course Map
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.