This is a test install.
Cloudworks Approval Server home page
Welcome to Cloudworks Approval Server, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- Course Map
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.