This is a test install.
Cloudworks Approval Server home page
Welcome to Cloudworks Approval Server, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- Tools for digital researchers
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.